IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR APPLICATION AND DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY.
Table of Contents (Hyperlinked to content areas):
- Use of Website and Application
- Right to Modify
- Access to the Website
- Your Information
- Medical Information
- Intellectual Property
- Geolocation Services
- Other Third-party Services
- Links to Other Websites
- Prohibited Uses
- Promotions, Discounts & Coupons Terms & Conditions
- No Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law
- Limitation on Time to File Claims
- Reliance on Information Posted
1.Use of Website and Application
2.Right to Modify
3.Access to the Website
Care on Location maintains the Website and Application(s) from its offices located in the United States of America and makes no representation that materials on the Website or Application(s) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this Website or Application(s) from a location outside the United States, you do so: 1) at your own risk and initiative, 2) are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws at your location, and 3) agree to defend and hold harmless Care on Location for any issues arising as a result of such use.
Any and all information you post or otherwise provide to Care on Location by means of this Website or Application(s) is true and accurate, not misleading, offered in good faith, and does not infringe on any rights of others. You understand that any misrepresentation about the patient’s medical history or condition may result in serious harm to yourself or others.You agree that any information you provide through the Website or Application(s) may be used to improve our service and product offerings or our Website or Application(s) and also to provide you with additional information about our products and services. We may use common Internet technologies, such as “cookies”, to manage the information we receive from you. Care on Location will not share, sell, or otherwise distribute any of your personally-identifiable information not in accordance with applicable laws or regulations. Additionally, we may ask you to complete patient satisfaction surveys. Care on Location or its software vendor may analyze information submitted via these surveys as part of demographic studies and reports. In these survey results, all personally-identifiable information will be removed.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or Application(s) or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Website or Application(s)may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only. The content of this general information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content relating to medical conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professionals. You should not disregard or delay seeking medical advice based on anything that appears in the Website or Application(s). IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY. YOU SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE GENERAL MEDICAL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION AS ANY WARRANTY OR RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT.
8.Other Third-party Services
You agree not to:
- upload or transmit any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
- use, modify, sell, assign or transfer the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise use this Website, Application(s), or any of its contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software included in the content.
- use the Website or Application(s) for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- use the Website or Application(s) as a means to distribute or post advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your identification or affiliation.
- allow another individual to utilize your account passwords and impersonate a registered user of the Website or Application(s).
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior.
- interfere with the operation of the Website or Application(s).
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Application(s).
- use another individual’s log-in credentials to access the Website or Application(s).
- refuse to provide proof of identity if requested by the staff of Care on Location.
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- use the Website or Application(s) in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or Application(s), including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website or Application(s).
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or Application(s) for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website or Application(s).
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or Application(s) or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or Application(s), the server on which the Website or Application(s) is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or Application(s).
- attack the Website or Application(s)via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Care on Location reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Care on Location’s sole discretion, violates this provision.
11.Promotions, Discounts & Coupons Terms & Conditions
- Any promotion, discount, or coupon you have may not be combined with other offers.
- Promotions, discounts, or coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or change any coupon, discount or promotional offer at any time, without notice.
- All conditions stated on the offer must be met to receive the discount (e.g. a coupon must be used before its expiration date).
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION(S) AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CARE ON LOCATION DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CARE ON LOCATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CARE ON LOCATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES CARE ON LOCATION MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CARE ON LOCATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE OR APPLICATION(S) WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY OF ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
13.Limitation of Liability
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION(S) OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION(S). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CARE ON LOCATION OR ANY CARE ON LOCATION LICENSOR, LICENSEE OR SUPPLIER BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION(S)OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY ANY CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSIT OR APPLICATION(S), AND ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION(S), OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES OR APPLICATION(S). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CARE ON LOCATION, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES OR SUPPLIERS OR PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE CARE ON LOCATION AND HOLD CARE ON LOCATION ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS AND PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION(S). YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Care on Location services or are a registered user. You may terminate your registration at any time, for any reason. Care on Location may terminate your user registration at any time, and for any reason, without warning. Even after user registration is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
16.Limitation on Time to File Claims
19. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website or Application(s) or Application(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website or Application(s) may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Care on Location, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Care on Location. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. Upon such determination that any term or other provision is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the parties hereto shall negotiate in good faith to modify these Terms and Conditions so as to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible in a mutually acceptable manner in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated as originally contemplated to the greatest extent possible.