Care on Location wants you to be ready for this year’s flu season. As things open back up and children return to school, flu will start to spread.
Here are a few steps to keep your family healthy.
- Sleeve Up! Get your flu shot by the end of October. Most pharmacies offer a free flu shot. Call the pharmacies to see if they accept your insurance. If you don’t have insurance, retail pharmacies will tell you how much a shot will cost.
- Lather Up! The flu virus can live on surfaces, so wipe down high touch surfaces like light switches or doorknobs and wash your hands frequently.
- Mask Up! To help stop the spread, wear your mask. It is important to always cover your cough and sneezes since flu and COVID19 are both respiratory diseases.
- Schedule an appointment with Care on Location if you feel sick. It is important to talk to a healthcare provider about your symptoms and next steps to feel better.
- Ask your doctor about antivirals medicines. These medicines can be used to treat flu illness and shorten the time you are sick.
Visit our website at www.careonlocation.com for any other medical questions or urgent care needs. We are here for you and want you to have a safe and healthy Fall and Winter seasons!
Follow us on social media