Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: President
Salary Range $15 per hour
Employment Type: Hourly Minimum 5 maximum 15 hours per week
Date: March 2023
Care on Location is a Colorado telemedicine startup looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. Care on Location’s Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns. The person sitting in this seat will need to be a well-rounded jack-of-all-trades who understands what it takes to build a company and is committed to our vision of transforming health care.
If you are looking for an organization where you can have an outsized impact, make a
difference in others’ lives, help colleagues and patients thrive, welcome challenges, and
see obstacles as opportunities for innovation and success, apply to join our team!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Strategy & Business Development
- Developing marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for the company.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Building, executing, and optimizing automated digital campaigns and user journeys using marketing platform across multiple channels to drive engagement and retention.
- Tracking and reporting digital marketing campaign performance; analysis of campaigns and effectiveness including strong understanding of CPA (cost per acquisition), open rate, click-rate, CPC (cost per click), and other key digital marketing metrics, identifying and executing areas for optimization.
- Creating and managing targeted recurring and trigger-based digital marketing campaigns incorporating user properties and behavioral data and metrics.
- Crafting precise and meaningful user segmentation with strong attention to detail.
- Creating and managing efficient paid marketing campaigns with a set budget, to include but not limited to Facebook Ads and Google Ads; making recommendations and identifying new channels of opportunity
- Creating (or managing the creation of) marketing assets to be included in campaigns, such as copy, images, or videos, that drive high value and engagement for our users.
- Supporting new and exciting co-branded client partnerships, from ideation to launch, alongside the marketing team.
Management & Supervision
- Train, manage, and coordinate marketing and creative staff
- Collaborate with media organizations, advertising agencies, and partner organizations
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
Analysis & Reporting
- Reviewing current marketing efforts for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products and services.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to marketing or related business management preferred.
- 2-5+ years of experience in marketing or communications, start-up experience preferred.
- Software experience with marketing and design programs required. Experience with Zoho preferred.
- Highly organized and knowledgeable about marketing best practices, business development, and sales. Healthcare and telemedicine experience preferred.
- Experience building, executing, and optimizing digital campaigns and user journeys through automated marketing platforms with proven results.
- Experience crafting user segments and recurring and trigger-based campaigns.
- Comfortable working autonomously and remotely with little required oversight in order to fulfill responsibilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Care on Location is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Care on Location is committed to equity - both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving health care worldwide!